Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Andover, SP10
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN ANDOVER? We also cover Picket Twenty, Red Post Bridge, Charlton, Foxcotte, Abbotts Ann and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Picket Twenty, Red Post Bridge, Charlton, Foxcotte, Abbotts Ann and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Andover is a small town in Hampshire with rich cultural treasures and exciting leisure destinations. From a county which began with six watermills and a location which catered to the royals, it has now become a fascinating, close knit vicinity.
Homeowners and visitors alike can’t miss out on attractions like the Ironsight Paintball Centre, Museum of Army Chaplaincy, the Andover Museum, the Swallow Pub and many more. But first, how exactly did Andover trace its beginnings?
It unavoidably witnessed the times of Black Death which was a plague a couple of centuries ago, but its early peoples pulled through by producing leather, manufacturing vehicles like stagecoaches and instituting an iron foundry. These are just few guild ventures which the town set out to, on towards the modern setting it is known today.
Fortunately, there are themed activities in Andover where attendees can take various sightseeing rounds all in one go. The Andover Treasure Hunt invites small groups to take on a set of clues, while armed with a map. Their hunts will let them discover wondrous sites along the way. There’s just so much to explore in Andover with its rich beginnings and current attractions.