Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Bayswater, W2
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN BAYSWATER? We also cover all of West London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Bayswater, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Nestled in the West of London, Bayswater is a truly cosmopolitan area. It has a multi-cultural feel due to its high population of Britons, Greeks, Americans, Arabs and Brazilians. The diverse local population is reflected in the many ethnic restaurants that line Queensway and Westbourne Grove ensuring there is something for everyone.
There are plenty of opportunities to see traditional Sash Windows due to the high number of attractive period properties, from the Edwardian and Victorian eras. These sit along the border of Hyde Park, a 350 acre plot which is a haven from the hustle and bustle of central London.
The area is a fantastic base to explore all the attractions that London has to offer. Due to its central location and cool vibe, it is an attraction in itself with great restaurants, lively bars and contemporary shops all on your doorstep; you need not look any further for an authentic taste of London life.