Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Brentford, TW7
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN BRENTFORD? We also cover Isleworth, Turnham Green, Hounslow, Kew Gardens and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Brentford, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Brentford can be found within the western side of London. The town was believed to have started as a small settlement within the first century. In 1642, the area became the stage for the Battle of Brentford where the Parliamentarians and Royalists fought.
Brentford is home to many historical buildings such as the Syon Estates. This includes the Syon House which was built in 1547 and is currently the Duke of Northumberland’s residence in London. The town is also home to notable Museums such as the Musical Museum which houses a wide range of rare instruments and musical devices.
Brentford is a worthy place to make a living thanks to the number of company headquarters building in town. Its centre is full of modern shops and dining establishments for almost everyone to enjoy.