All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Clapham, SW4
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN CLAPHAM? We also serve Wandsworth, Brixton, Battersea and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Clapham, London as well as surrounding areas such as Wandsworth, Brixton, Battersea.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Originally located in the borough of Surrey, Clapham was engulfed by the sprawling London metropolis towards the end of the nineteenth century and today is part of the London Borough of Lambeth. Clapham Junction railway station provides excellent transport links, either for commuters heading north into central London or for people catching trains south to Gatwick Airport or Brighton.
Renowned throughout the capital due to the 220 acres of open green space contained within Clapham Common. Furnished by grassy spaces, three delightful ponds and an elaborate grandstand, this remains today as a subtle reference to Clapham’s historical roots. Bordered by Victorian and Georgian mansions, examples of sash windows can be viewed from the common itself.
Clapham is home to residents from all over the world- of Irish, African, Caribbean, South-American, European, Australian and North-American origin- giving it a truly multicultural feel. This atmosphere has been complimented, in recent years, by an infusion of university graduates and students who benefit from being a short jump from London’s main attractions.