All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Crawley, RH10
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN CRAWLEY? We also cover Charlwood, Shipley Bridge, Crwaley Down, Turners Hill, Pease Pottage, Lambs Green and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Charlwood, Shipley Bridge, Crwaley Down, Turners Hill, Pease Pottage, Lambs Green and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Crawley is just north of Brighton and South of Charing Cross. The area was regarded for its iron production which produced tools and weaponry from the Neolithic period up to the time of Romans. Crawley became a small settlement within the 5th century.
One of the oldest building in Crawley is the St. John the Baptist’s church which was built around the 13th century. The church received a number of altercations over the years. However, it still has the original southern wall from its first inception in the 13th century. This includes the altar rails from the 18th century and the nave ceiling features of the 15th century.
The Crawley is an industrious town throughout history and is home to a number of headquarters of famous businesses. This includes Virgin Atlantic Airways. Crawley also has a large number of old and modern shops.