Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Dorking, RH4
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN DORKING? We also serve Brockham, Mickleham, Betchworth, Westcott, Buckland, Holmwood, Leigh and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Dorking, Surrey and surrounding towns and villages such as Brockham, Mickleham, Betchworth, Westcott, Buckland, Holmwood and Leigh.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Dorking – situated to the south of London – is a town with a rich heritage and once thrived on agriculture and the production of and meat and poultry. When a turnpike road was constructed in 1750, the town became a staging post for those who were en route to Brighton or other coastal towns. If you want to learn more about Dorking’s history, you can even visit the Dorking Museum.
Upon arrival you can find exquisite buildings and 18th century design, many of which have drawn inspiration from the town’s history and culture. Along West Street, considered to be the oldest road in the town, you can find rows of antique shops beaming with collectors and buyers. There are also numerous fashion and jewelry boutiques. For those looking for something more mainstream there is the Dorking Halls Complex shopping centre, where you’ll find a leisure centre and swimming pool too.
If you are looking for some more greenery around Dorking, one popular destination is Box Hill. Nearby you can also find Bocketts Farm and Wisley Gardens (where the Royal Horticultural Society is located) and villages such as Great Bookham, Westhumble, Pixham, Headley, Westcott, Brockham, Coldharbour, North Holmwood, and Newdigate.