All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in East Grinstead, RH19
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN EAST GRINSTEAD? We also cover Felcourt, Dromansland, Hammerwood, Ashurstwood, St Hill Green, Crawley Down, Felbridge and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Felcourt, Dromansland, Hammerwood, Ashurstwood, St Hill Green, Crawley Down, Felbridge and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of East Grinstead can be found within the north-eastern corner of West and Mid Sussex. East Grinstead began as a Saxon village which grew into a town within the 13th century. In the 18th century, the town turned into a stagecoach town. This gave travellers a place when visiting or leaving Brighton.
East Grinstead is home to a number of historical locations such as the Sackville College. The college was a Jacobean alms house which was built in 1609. Another significant location in history is the Ashdown Forest which was the Hundred Acre Wood setting for A. A. Milne’s Winnie-the-Pooh books.
The town is a worthy place to visit and live in. This is thanks to the number of modern and old businesses found here.