Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Egham, TW20
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN EGHAM? We also serve Staines, Englefield Green, Stroud, Egham Hythe and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Egham, Surrey. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Englefield Green, Coopers Hill, Egham Hythe, Royal Holloway, Staines and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Egham is a university town due to the Royal Holloway campus which is a part of the University of London. The town where the Proctor & Gamble research centre is located. Egham also has numerous well-known companies such as Belron and HCL AXON.
A memorial to commemorate the sealing of the Magna Carta in Runnymede can be found at the foot of Cooper’s Hill. The Magna Carta was a charter made to make peace between King John of England and a group of barons. Another memorial to commemorate this is a sculpture of King John and Baron Fitzwalter which is located in Church Road.
Egham contains numerous tourist attractions and points of interests. This includes notable pubs such as the Crown, the Foresters and The White Lion. Egham is a part of the London Commuter Belt as well as the Greater London Urban Area.