Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Kensington, W8
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN KENSINGTON? We also cover all of Central & West London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Kensington, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Surrounded by popular areas such as Notting Hill and Chelsea, Kensington’s heart is Kensington High Street. It offers a memorable experience for tourists and locals alike, earning it one of the top awards for Best Shopping Street in London a few years ago. Near the South Kensington tube station is another significant retail area, adding to the variety of options for shoppers.
One of the most famous parks in London can be found in Kensington. Kensington Gardens, considered a royal park, is home to luscious greens and abundant flower beds. Various tourist destinations and places of interest are located within its boundaries.
Here you will find the Peter Pan statue, an iconic representation of the popular character who continues to fascinate the imagination of kids today. The Italian Gardens is a delightful area – intricate patterns are etched on the fixtures that make up the structures surrounding a small lake. Perhaps the most impressive and imposing structure you will see here is the Albert Memorial, the statue created in honour of Prince Albert.
Kensington also has several museums and you can choose between the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum.