All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Molesey, KT8
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN MOLESEY? We also cover all of Central & Greater London
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Molesey, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Molesey is comprised of two villages, East and West Molesey. It was part of the Kingston upon Thames parish in 1769 and it eventually became a part of the borough of Elmbridge in 1974. Since Molesey is approximately 22 kilometres from centre of London, it is an ideal place to work and live.
There are many interesting landmarks worth visiting in Molesey including The Bell, Jubilee Fountain and Matham Manor. Traditional pubs and modern restaurants are also present in Molesey. The Prince of Wales and the Poyntz Arms are prime examples of these restaurants and pubs. For visitors who just want to watch the world go by, they can head to the Hampton Court Village to relax while enjoying the scenery.
Cricket, football, rowing, swimming and pool are some of the sport leisure activities in Molesey. The Hampton Court Railway station is the fastest way to get to and from this town.