Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Redhill, RH1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists for over 15 Years
NOT IN REDHILL? We also cover Bletchingley, Godstone, Merstham, Reigate, Salfords, Sidlow and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Redhill, Surrey. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Bletchingley, Godstone, Merstham, Reigate, Salfords, Sidlow and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Redhill is community of 26,000 people located in Surrey. One of Redhill’s many attributes is that it stands on land that produces Fuller’s Earth. The clay-like material used for a variety of functions is only found in a handful of locations. Alfred Nobel even tested the use of dynamite at a quarry in Redhill before the 1900s!
Redhill is also known for its impressive structures such as Royal Earlswood Hospital and the St John the Evangelist Church. In keeping with the Victorian history and the town’s identity, sash windows are a hugely popular choice in the homes and buildings of Redhill.