All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Ashford, TN23
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN ASHFORD? We also serve Great Chart, Chilmington Green, Kingsnorth, Sevington, Willesborough, Kennington and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Ashford, Surrey. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Great Chart, Chilmington Green, Kingsnorth, Sevington, Willesborough, Kennington and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The Ashford Suburb can be found within the Spellthorne Surrey borough. The town is a part of the London Commuter Belt which makes it ideal for commuting to work within London. The name was derived from the River Ash which can be found running along the parish’s western corner. The river is used to form the south boundary of its common land during the early period of the town.
The town consist mostly of residential properties as well as low and medium density buildings. Ashford Common is where a majority of retail shops and restaurants can be found. Church Road or High Street is also where other businesses can be found which is where the Ashford Campus of Brooklands College and Ashford Library can be found. Ashford can be reached via the Waterloo to Reading line. It can also be reached via the Heathrow bus services.