Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Belgravia, SW1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN BELGRAVIA? We service all of London
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Belgravia, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The Belgravia district in central London is known for being one of the richest districts in the world due to its very high residential property costs. This district was also home to a number of historical figures such as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart who is known for his musical talent as well as Mary Shelley who wrote the novel Frankenstein. It was also home to the famous James Bond creator Ian Fleming as well as the two actors who portrayed the character, Sean Connery and Roger Moore.
The Belgrave Square is considered as one of the grandest squares in the world. It houses a number of notable statues. This includes the Vitruvian Man made by Enzo Plazzotta as a Homage to Leonardo Da Vinci.
You can find Belgravia about south west of Buckingham Palace. It can be reached via the London Underground as well as busses which services Central London area.