Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Bognor Regis, PO21
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN BOGNOR REGIS? We also serve Middleton-On-Sea, Flansham, Shripney, North Bersted, Rose Green, Aldwick and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Middleton-On-Sea, Flansham, Shripney, North Bersted, Rose Green, Aldwick and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Bognor Regis is a seaside resort which can be found in West Sussex’s Arun district. Previously, the town was only a fishing town during the 18th century and was known as Bognor. It was once a part of the Pagham ancient parish which acted as its port. It wasn’t until 1974 when Bognor Regis became a part of the Arun District. The “Regis” part of the town’s name was established when King George V experienced a lung disease. He resided in town since it was near the sea which can help him recover from his surgery. He was asked to add the suffix “of the king” or “Regis” to Bognor since he resided in town.
The town’s majority of retail shops and businesses can be found in its large town centre. The Butlin’s Bognor Regis Resort provided tourists with a holiday accommodations when visiting the town.