Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Chichester, PO19
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN CHICHESTER? We also serve East Lavant, Strettington, Westhampnett, Tangmere, Merston, Runcton, North Mundham, Donnington, Dell Quay, West Stoke and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in East Lavant, Strettington, Westhampnett, Tangmere, Merston, Runcton, North Mundham, Donnington, Dell Quay, West Stoke and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Preserving its ancient Roman layout, the county town of Chichester is the only cathedral city Southeast of England. Built from the foundation of “Noviomagus Reginorum”, a Roman-British city, it retained its ancient layout despite the city’s development. Chichester is home to some of Great Britain’s oldest churches which includes the 11th century Cathedral Church of the Holy Trinity. Since it has an abundance of historical buildings, the city of Chichester is a growing tourist destination and an ideal place for a vacation.
Aside from its places of interest, Chichester is also a favourite destination for culture and the arts. Funfairs such as the Sloe Fair is held annually on the 20th of October. An International Film Festival, showcasing independent and arthouse films, are held at the New Park Chichester Cinema every September. The Chichester RAJF or Real Ale and Jazz Festival is a four-day music festival with real ale held every July. From jazz to popular music, music aficionados from all over the country flock to take part of the music celebration. Chichester also hosted a street art festival in 2013. Renowned street artists from all over the world created beautiful mural around the city.
Chichester is accessible via the A27 trunk road, the Chichester station by rail and West Dean for riders, cyclists and walkers.