All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding
Sash & Casement Window Services in Eastleigh, SO50
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN EASTLEIGH? We also serve North Stoneham, Chilworth, Chandler’s Ford, Horton Heat, Rownhams and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in North Stoneham, Chilworth, Chandler’s Ford, Horton Heat, Rownhams and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Eastleigh can be found between Winchester and Southhampton. Eastleigh started as a Saxon village since 932 AD which was known as East Leah during this period. The area consists of small hamlets until the construction of the London and South Western Railway Company in 1838 near Barton village. The Railway Company began establishing cottages to accommodate their employees for the new station which became the village of Eastley. In 1868, Eastley and Barton were turned into a single parish which had a newly built church. Charlotte Yonge, who donated 500 pounds, gave the name Eastleigh to the new combined parish.
Today, Eastleigh contains a number of attractions, restaurants and accommodations for visitors. This includes The Point theatre which offers local and national performances. Another is the Eastleigh Lakeside Steam Railway which is a popular Southhampton tourist attraction. This attraction consist of miniature train rides as well as a lakeside café.