Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Haslemere, GU27
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN HASLEMERE? We also serve Grayswood, Linchmere, Kingsley Green and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Haslemere, Surrey. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Grayswood, Linchmere, Kingsley Green and beyond.
You May Also Like
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Haslemere can be found at the trijunction along with West Sussex and Hampshire. The name is derived from the hazel trees besides the Mere Lake which doesn’t exist today. One of the town’s notable figure is Robert Hunter who was one of the Natural Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty founders. His contributions has helped preserved buildings, paintings, locations and other significant items ever since its conceptualization in 1895.
The High Street of Haslemere is the heart of the town where most shops, restaurants, banks and other businesses can be found. Haslemere is known for the Dolmetsch Early Music Festival which was inspired by the Dolmetsch family who are musicians and instrument makers. Haslemere can be reached via the, A3, A286 and A287 routes. It can also be reached through the Portsmouth Direct Line since the Haslemere railway station is part of the line.