All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Horley, RH6
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN HORLEY? We also serve Wrays, Norwood Hill, Charlwood, Lowfield Heath, Shipley Bridge and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Horley, Surrey. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Wrays, Norwood Hill, Charlwood, Lowfield Heath, Shipley Bridge and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The Surrey town of Horley is south of the Reigate and Redhill twin towns. The town is home to the Thunderfield Castle which was a fortified manor house built in the 12th century. The castle no longer exists, though the site is currently preserved.
Horley is home to a number of major businesses including the Scotia Gas networks who is able to provide gases to millions of properties around Scotland and southern England. Most of the residents in town work in Crawley and Gatwick while some are able to find local employment. The Archway Theatre in Horley offers stage plays and events throughout the year. The town can be reached by a Metrobus service which also reaches other surrounding villages around Horley such as Crawley, Redhill and Smallfield. It can also be reached via the Brighton Main Line railway since the Horley railway station is a part of the line.