All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Pimlico, SW1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Pimlico, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The small area of Pimlico can be found between central and south west London. Like Belgravia, the area is renowned for its Regency architectural buildings as well as its garden squares. One of its famous buildings is the Dolphin Square. It is a block building which consists of a number of private flats as well as a business complex. Many Parliament members are Dolphin Square Residents.
One of Pimlico’s notable residential area is the Churchill Gardens. The estate was a standard model for a number of public housing projects which has more than 1600 homes within 32 blocks. Churchill Gardens is renowned for its district heating method through the use of a glass-faced tower.
Pimlico can be reached through the Victoria line station. There are also Busses which runs along the Vauxhall Bridge Road. There is also a riverboat service which runs along the Waterloo and Southwark route.