Casement & Sash Windows in Southwark, SE1
Why use us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
A little about our service area…
The district of Southwark is one of the historic parts of London which was once a suburb location during Roman’s era. This was proven by an excavation within the area where remnants of Roman settlements were found. Southwark also became a settlement during the Anglo-Saxon period until 1066.
Southwark wasn’t a part of the County of London until 1889. The city was outside of London’s control which allowed free traders to sell items outside of city regulations. When London councillor’s banned plays, Southwark’s Rose Theatre was able to provide a place for actors to perform. Although the original theatre is gone, the Rose Playhouse was built as a reminder of the Rose’ history.
Southwark is also home to a number of historical buildings and famous landmarks. This includes the Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and Tower Bridge. You can reach Southwark through a number of London Overground stations and “A” roads.