All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Tooting, SW17
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN TOOTING? We also serve Tooting Bec, Furzedown, Collier’s Wood, Merton, South Wimbledon and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Tooting, South London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Located south of London, Tooting was one of the ancient cities found along Stane Street. It was also known as “The People from the Look-out Post” during the Anglo-Saxon times. Tooting was under the De Gravenel family until the 19th century. Since it was a coach route from London, the suburb was developed during the 1800’s. The introduction of the railway in 1863 paved the way for its commercial growth. Today, Tooting’s mix of energetic high streets and quiet green spaces makes it a preferred location for families and young professionals.
Tooting is famous for its “Curry Corridor”, green spaces and the largest lido in London. Restaurants such the Dosa n Chutny, Chatkhara and Apollo Banana Leaf are food havens for curry lovers. Almost all South Asian cuisines can also be found in this corridor. Aside from these restaurants, the Broadway Market and Tooting market are also favourite haunts of tourists and dressmakers. With over a hundred stalls to choose from, everything they need is already under one roof. Tooting also holds an annual food festival called Foodival which highlights their locally-grown food.
Rail services to Tooting are served by Thameslink. The Tube can be accessed through Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec stations. It also along the C27 Cycle Superhighway.