All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Southampton, SO14
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN SOUTHHAMPTON? We also cover Midanbury, Old Netley, Maybush, Eling, Totton and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Southhampton, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Midanbury, Old Netley, Maybush, Eling, Totton and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The city of Southhampton can be found on the south coast of England. The area has been inhabited ever since the Stone Age. An archaeological excavation of the Clausentum site was able to revealed remnants of roman settlements as well as a defensive stone wall used during their time.
One of the oldest surviving building in Southhampton is the St. Michael’s Church which is currently still in use. It was believed to have been built in 1070 based on an archaeological finding. The church was also able to survive the Second World War with minimal damage. Another is the Tudor House and Garden which was built during the medieval era. It was turned into a museum in 1912 and was recently renovated for more than nine years.
There are a number of interesting attractions throughout Southhampton. This includes the St Mary’s Stadium where “The Saints” or Southhampton’s Football Club often plays in. Another is the Mayflower Theatre which is the largest theatre built in Southern England. It is known for one of the West End Theatre performance venue when it tours UK.