All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Surbiton, KT6
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN SURBITON? We also cover New Malden, Tolworth, Long Ditton, Chessington, North Cheam and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Surbiton, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Right next to the River Thames is Surbiton, home to historical buildings, heritage sites and popular sports venues.
In the past, a planned railway connecting London to Portsmouth was abandoned, diverting the route to where Surbiton stands today. This paved the way for many of the developments that have contributed to the town’s modern day growth and success. The Surbiton Railway Station has become popular around the world because of its unique use of Art Deco design in its construction.
The well-known station has been referenced often in popular culture, including in works by Ian Fleming in his James Bond novels and in a number of Monty Python’s skits. The sixth instalment of the Harry Potter movies also featured a scene where Harry and Dumbledore were having a conversation while waiting for the train at Surbiton Station.
Surbiton has also pressed its mark as a sporting community, including hosting prestigious tournaments in tennis and being the home to numerous hockey, croquet and football clubs.