All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Totton, SO40
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN TOTTON? We also cover Calmore, Neyley Marsh, Colbury and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Totton, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Calmore, Neyley Marsh, Colbury and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Totton and Eling can be found in Hampshire’s New Forest district. It is situated at the eastern side of the New Forest district and is very close to Southhampton. The A35 causeway runs across town and it is also its main exit routes.
The site was believed to be a settlement for people during the Iron Age. This was evident with the Hill fort found at Tachbury Mount which was believed to have originated from the Iron Age period. There were also many discoveries made when the Testwood Lakes was being built. This includes remnants of one of the oldest England bridges which was established around 1500 BC.
The town is serviced by three bus companies such as Bluestar and Wills & Dorset. Totton also has a Totton railway station which is operated by the South West Trains. The station is a part of the South Western Main Line.