Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Twickenham, TW1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN TWICKENHAM? We also cover Hounslow, Isleworth, Richmond, Teddington, Feltham and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Twickenham, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Twickenham is a large urban area found in the south west of London. The history of Twickenham began with the location becoming a village where inhabitants took advantage of its close proximity to the River Thames to provide opportunities in fishing, building boats and trade.
Today, Twickenham is home to popular venues and attractions, shopping destinations and festive events. The community supports the local arts and entertainment scene, while the town’s passion for sports is reflected on the live events being held in venues such as the Twickenham Rugby Stadium. The home of Rugby Union is actually the world’s largest rugby stadium, and it has hosted some of the most memorable games in the history of the sport.
Twickenham values its heritage and the local culture. Music is a big part of the nightlife, with gigs and shows being held at venues such as the Cabbage Patch pub on London Road. For budding musicians, the Royal Military School of Music holds prestigious classes sure to mould the talent of young music enthusiasts.
The Twickenham Museum housing some of the most significant photographs, documents, paintings and other articles of Twickenham’s history is a protected property that has been restored and maintained well throughout the past decades. The local council has preserved its classic look including the sash windows installed.