Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Wembley, HA0
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WEMBLEY? We also serve Brent Park, Stonebridge, Alperton and all other parts of North West London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Wembley and all other parts of West London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Wembley was derived from the Old English names “Wemba” and “Lea”. Considered as a small town during the Middle Ages, Wembley was a one of the richest towns in Harrow. It is also home to the Wembley Arena and Wembley Stadium. Today, Wembley is a known hub for music and major sporting events. It is a smart city designed for the modern times.
Aside from the Wembley Stadium and Arena, this town also has a variety of attractions worth visiting. For fashion bargain hunters, they can check out the London Designer Outlet. It is a mix of restaurants, cafes and cinemas. Check out the Wembley Lion and check out a part of the town’s rich history. See the first traditional Hindu-Mandir temple outside India, the Neasden Temple or visit Winston Churchill’s underground bunker in Neasden.
Wembley can be accessed via the A406 North Circular Road or by train via the Wembley Central Station.