All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Sash Windows Draught Proofing Services
What is draught-proofing?
Because traditional sash windows are prone to draughts and rattling, we offer a draught proofing service for existing sash windows where time has claimed their efficiency. In doing so, we seal any gaps in the window perimeters where cold air can get through or warm air can escape, eliminate any rattling, opening problems or sound proofing issues caused through poorly fitted sashes.
Why would I draught-proof my sash windows?
- Reduced energy bills
- Eliminate rattling
- Better heat insulation
- Better sound proofing
- Stop dust, dirt particles and pollen entering the home
- Extremely cost-effective
What is involved in a Draft-Proofing?
Fully draught-proofing your sash windows requires the removal of the sashes. This is an excellent opportunity to refurbish your sash windows at the same time with minimal extra down-time. We can carry out any of the following on-site;
- Carry out checks on weights
- Clean the glass to professional standards
- Refit sashes with new long-lasting nylon cords
- Re-balance sash window in box frame
- Plane meeting rails if necessary
- Fit new parting and staff beads
- Fit new 8.5mm brush pile draught excluders
- Remove all old window furniture and replace with brand new furniture (includes ‘D’ handles, sash lifts, catch, 2x duel position key operated security locks)
Testimonials & Reviews
We strive to offer the very best in quality of service and workmanship. In doing so we have received many positive comments (check out some of our testimonials) and a high customer score on Check-a-Trade, an industry-leading independent review site!
Complete the “Request a Quote” form (top left) or call us on 08003897384 to find out about sash window draught-proofing prices and to discuss how we can help you achieve the perfect look for your home.