Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Surrey
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN SURREY? We cover Berkshire, London, East & West Sussex, Hampshire and Kent! Click here to see a full list of our service areas!
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Ascot, Berkshire. We cover Cheapside, Chavey Down, Woodside, South Ascot and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Surrey is our home county, hosting our main offices down in Guildford, and is one of the home counties to border the capital. Encompassing both Gatwick and Heathrow, as well as having quick rail transportation to London, Surrey is known to be on the most popular commuter counties, while having some of the highest average property prices in the UK. However, it’s not just it’s transportation systems that makes Surrey so desirable to live in; it’s home to Surrey Hills AONB and features a wealth of Roman, Medieval Saxon and Modern history.
Those from Surrey, and who are fans of cricket, will be aware of the county’s rich cricketing history – featuring in the record books for the very first time back in the 16th Century in a reference to the game being played by students at the Royal Grammar School in Surrey.
It’s not just sport that Surrey is famous for though. It’s been home to many a famous face, such as Sherlock Holmes author Arthur Conan Doyle; War of the World’s H.G. Wells; renowned musicians Eric Clapton, Paul Weller and Peter Gabriel as well as actor Laurence Olivier.
Picturesque houses are dotted across the county, with a must visit being Painshill Park, where we helped transform Mr Hamilton’s Tea Room by installing a versatile Accoya 7 Part Bi-folding Doorset. Besides, the county’s major towns, Surrey contains expansive areas of ancient heathland; scenery that will still take your breath away all year round.