Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Berkshire
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN BERKSHIRE? We cover Surrey, London, East & West Sussex, Hampshire and Kent! Click here to see a full list of our service areas!
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Ascot, Berkshire. We cover Cheapside, Chavey Down, Woodside, South Ascot and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Berkshire is one of the smallest counties in the UK, despite encompassing areas such as Reading, Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead. Perhaps most famously, Berkshire is home to Windsor Castle where you can tour 900 years of British heritage and even bump into the Queen if you catch her on her annual visit.
Berkshire also hosts more Group 1 flat horse races than any other country, with the most notable being Ascot Racecourse. The Royal Ascot, a centrepiece calendar event hosted in June since 1711, brings over 300,000 visitors to Berkshire every year making it one of the best-attended horse races in all of Europe. Beyond the greenery and excitement of the Ascot racecourse, Berkshire is also home to prestigious education facilities such as The University of Reading, Imperial College and Eton College.
LEGOLAND, where “Awesome Awaits”, is a child-oriented, but totally applicable to adult’s, amusement park that was voted the UK’s Number One Family Attraction in 1999 by Group Leisure Magazine. The whole family can have an epic day out, reliving and creating childhood memories while exploring areas such as Lego City, themed around transport, and can take a splash at Pirate Falls – bring a rain jacket!
Uniquely, unlike other counties across the UK, it has no county or district council that covers the entire area. Instead, it’s divided into several unitary authorities. Other places of interest include Basildon Park, Donnington Castle and The Living Rainforest and some famous faces from the area include Oscar Wilde, Kate Winslet, David Cameron and Elton John.