Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Hampshire
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN HAMPSHIRE? We cover Berkshire, London, East & West Sussex, Surrey and Kent! Click here to see a full list of our service areas!
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Ascot, Berkshire. We cover Cheapside, Chavey Down, Woodside, South Ascot and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Lying to the south of Reading and west of Guildford and London, Hampshire is a county of natural beauty. Encompassing the New Forest as well as portions of the North Wessex Downs and South Downs. Hampshire’s beauty doesn’t stop there however, as it extends to the coast, containing some of the most beautiful coastal scenery in the UK.
Southampton and Portsmouth are the two major cities along the coastline, with the county also containing England’s previous capital, Winchester. These coastal cities were actually the main departure points for those who later settled in the United States; hence the naming of the State of New Hampshire. The county is also home to popular visiting towns Basingstoke, Aldershot and Fareham.
Besides the natural beauty of the county, Hampshire is home to the birth of the famous. Yacht clubs, sailing clubs and football teams hail from the area, but perhaps most famously it’s cricket that dominates the sporting side of the county, being home to one of the forming teams which helped form cricket’s early rules. Literature icons Jane Austen and Charles Dickens were born and raised in the county, in which most of Austen’s beloved novels were written here.