Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Sutton, SM1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Sutton, South London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The principal town of Sutton is a Borough in South London. The town’s name was derived from ‘sūth’ and ‘tūn’ which means “south farm” in Old English. The first settlement within the area was during the Roman era. An archaeological dig was able to find evidence of this. The construction of a turnpike road in 1755 saw a large number of businesses opening to accommodate travellers. The toll bars for Brighton Road and Cheam Road were pushed further away from its original location in order to accommodate Sutton’s expansion.
Sutton is one of eleven London Plan’s major metropolitan centres. There are a number of business, education, retail and entertainment establishments throughout the town. The town is also home to a number of cultural centre such as the Secombe theatre and Sutton library. There are a number of transportation means to reach Sutton such as the London General Bus services.