Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Fareham, PO14
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN FAREHAM? We also serve Wickham, Cosham, Waterlooville and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Fareham, Hampshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Wickham, Cosham, Waterlooville and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Located between the cities of Southampton and Portsmouth, Fareham is one of the well-known market towns of Hampshire, England. Historically, this town was an important grower of strawberries and manufacturer of bricks. In fact, the bricks produced in Fareham were used to build London’s world-renowned Royal Albert Hall. Today, Fareham continues its growth through defence, small-scale manufacturing and retail.
Fareham is a town of historical interest. Fort Fareham, Westbury Manor Museum and Fareham’s High Street are excellent places to visit. Visitors who want to see a Victorian steam-powered brickwork factory; they can visit Brusledon Brickworks and witness how bricks were made back in the day. Henry Cort Sculpture Park is another place of interest. It pays tribute to Henry Cort, Britain’s “Father of the Iron Trade” who pioneered the iron refining process.
Fareham is accessible through the M27 motorway, the Fareham Railway Station and buses provided by First Hampshire and Dorset.