Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Aldershot, GU11
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN ALDERSHOT? We also cover Farnborough, Badshot Lea, Normandy, Wanborough, Tongham, Farnham and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Farnborough, Badshot Lea, Normandy, Wanborough, Tongham, Farnham and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Aldershot is a town within Hampshire. It is also named as the “Home of the British Army” due to the Aldershot Military Town found between North Camp and Aldershot. It was once the location of the Royal Logistic Corps headquarters as well as the home of the Parachute Regiment. It is now the Support Command headquarters of the British Army. The military town is still housing more than 3000 soldiers and has a wide military training area which is over 2700 hectares wide.
One of Aldershot’s famous landmarks is the Wellington Statue. It is a depiction of the First Duke of Wellington which was built by Matthew Cotes Wyatt. Another notable landmark is the Aldershot Observatory. It was a gift from Patrick Young Alexander, a pioneer in aviation, to the British Army.
Aldershot is reachable through the M3, M25 and A3 motorway.