All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding
Sash & Casement Window Services in Basingstoke, RG22
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN BASINGSTOKE? We also cover Lychpit, Worting, Ciddlesden, Newnham, Kempshott and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Lychpit, Worting, Ciddlesden, Newnham, Kempshott and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
A large town in south central England, Basingstoke is located 50 miles from London and only 30 miles from the English Channel. Locals often name the area “Doughtnut City” for its excessive number of roundabouts. Something which is often forgotten about Basingstoke, is that it’s actually an old market town. In the 1086 Domesday Book, Basingstoke gets a special mention for the traders that would flock to the area once a week.
As an important business district, Basingstoke is a crucial economic centre with many multinational business headquarters located in the town. In the severe storms of December 2009, Basingstoke and surrounding postcodes were extremely badly hit, one of the worst affected areas in the United Kingdom. Many vehicles were left abandoned by motorists in the dangerous weather conditions. Buildings were also damaged, and it took the town several months to return to normal business.