Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Chelsea, SW10
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN CHELSEA? We also cover all of Central & West London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Chelsea, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Throughout the world, Chelsea is known for its affluent neighbourhoods and luxury hotels, bars and restaurants. The exclusive district of central London is also renowned for its rich history and spectacular buildings and architecture.
Chelsea was once home to King Henry VIII and his wives Catherine Parr and Anne of Cleves. During the 19th century, great artists such as Dante Gabriel Rossetti and James McNeill Whistler lived and worked in Chelsea. By the 1960s, the area had become a haven for music enthusiasts and home to British music royalty including the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.
Along the famous King’s Road, there are numerous fashion and designer stores including Tiffany & Co., Prada and Louis Vuitton. There are also rows of bars and restaurants from Sloane Square to Fulham. For antique hunters, the Chelsea Old Town Hall is the place to visit. Built in 1887, the town hall is turned into an antique shopping destination every spring and autumn.
Meanwhile, art enthusiasts can visit the famous Saatchi Gallery and natural history enthusiasts can visit the Natural History Museum and the regular exhibitions it hosts, such as the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition.