All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Westminster, NW1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WESTMINSTER? We also cover Soho, Mayfair, Marylebone, Belgravia and all of Central London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Westminster, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
One of the most famous districts in the UK, Westminster is in close proximity to the River Thames and contains some of the most popular tourist attractions in the country, with the Palace of Westiminster, Westminster Abbey and Westminster Cathedral being joined by the Queen’s residence, Buckingham Palace.
In government context, Westminster is often used to describe parliament, with elected members congregating every day for Prime Minister’s Questions. Due to Westminster being the capital of politics, the area is often the final destination for protest movements who march on 10 Downing Street demanding policy change.
The area isn’t all about politics though, with St. James Park bordering the government buildings and offering leafy solitude and wildlife. In 2012, the Horse Guard’s Parade was home to the Beach Volleyball Olympic event, a dramatic backdrop for a rather genial sporting competition.