All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Mayfair, W1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN MAYFAIR? We also cover all of West London
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Mayfair, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Mayfair is an area of central London, along the east border of Hyde Park, in the City of Westminster. Now largely a commercial district, there still remains many former homes converted into offices for the headquarters of international corporations, embassies and hedge fund businesses. Accommodation in the area is as expensive as it gets, among the highest in the capital and the world.
The area is named after the May fair that occurred in the district for nearly a century, until it came to a close in 1764. In 2014, Mayfair is the playground of the rich and powerful. With luxurious shops selling luxury goods and up-market restaurants and bars which rival anywhere in the country. After an expensive day hitting up the credit card, Mayfair also provides an array of world-class hotels to choose from.
Mayfair is also famous for the events of 1968 in Grosvenor Square. Protesters flooded on the American Embassy to show their contempt for the controversial Vietnam War. For an area with such civilised extravagance, it was the biggest outpouring of dissatisfaction for an international event that the country has witnessed. Those are now only distant memories, and you’re much more likely to find a traditional sash window than an unruly protester.