Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Hammersmith, W6
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN HAMMERSMITH? We also serve Kensington, Shepherds Bush, Fulham & more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Hammersmith, London. We also serve surrounding areas including Kensington, Shepherd’s Bush, Fulham & more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Hammersmith is regarded as one of the key employment and commercial centres in London. Since it is located near a key arterial route out of central London, this town houses an office complex, two underground railway stations, a shopping centre and bus stations. Hammersmith has always been the main centre for London’s Polish minority.
The town has also been a notable architectural wonder, thanks to Hammersmith’s unique building designs. The 22 St Peter’s Square was formerly the headquarters of Island Records and Royal Chadwick Laundry. Architect Ralph Erskine’s office building, “The Ark” basically looks like a huge ship. Pubs such as The Dove, Hope and Anchor, The Swan and Black Lion are also good points of interest. These are only some of the fun places to look out for in Hammersmith.
Daniel Radcliffe, Vidal Sassoon, Labi Siffre and John Milton are some of the notable residents of Hammersmith.