Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Bloomsbury, WC1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN BLOOMSBURY? We also cover all of Central & West London
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Bloomsbury, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
In between Euston Road and Holborn, Bloomsbury is a glorious throwback to London’s history and cultural significance. Famously, the area gives its name to the Bloomsbury Group of artists, most famous of whom Virginia Woolf. The area was developed by the Russell Family, in the late 17th and early 18th century, into a gorgeous residential location with delightful buildings, which now boast well-manicured traditional sash windows. The area is famous for its many green squares, today offering workers the chance to sit on a bench and escape the traffic for an hour or two.
Its historical roots are inter-winded with London’s educational establishments, with the University of taking prominence in many of the area’s buildings. The iconic Senate House Library pierces the sky and was used as a safe haven during the aerial bombings of World War Two. Just down the road from the university buildings, the British Museum is a popular destination for school trips, foreign tourists and, even Londoners.