All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Knightsbridge, SW1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE? We also all of Central & West London.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Knightsbridge, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
In the heart of Central West London, Knightsbridge is an exclusive residential and retail district just south of Hyde Park. Similar to the West End, it is renowned for being an international retail hotspot. Synonymous with the acclaimed department store, Harrods, this area owes its fame to this shop as much as anything.
Harrods contains 330 different shops, making it the biggest shopping department store in Europe. Tourists flock to Knightsbridge; both well-off international visitors prepared to spend thousands on luxury handbags and designer labels, or budget travellers armed with nothing more than a camera and a guidebook. Never out of the news, Christian the Lion rose to international fame after being bought by the store in 1969. After reaching maturity, he was set free in Kenya, to the delight of the concerned general public.
Not just shopping and high-brow apartments, the area is also a knowledge hub, home to the Science Museum and the Natural History Museum. Every Saturday thousands descend on this corner of West London, joining the huge number of bus tours which bring the foyers of these two buildings to a standstill.