Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Reading, RG1
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN READING? We also serve Caversham, Tilehurst, Ruscombe, Earley, Woodley, Theale & more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Reading, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Caversham, Tilehurst, Ruscombe, Earley, Woodley, Theale and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
At the heart of the Thames Valley’s most attractive area lies Reading – a town rich in royal history. It became the 10th largest and wealthiest town in England by 1611. However, its involvement in the English Civil War in 1642 brought the town to its knees. Reading’s economy was not able to recover until the 20th century. Today, Reading is one of Southern England’s most important commercial centre.
Reading boasts of over 1,400 years of history and home to notable medieval landmarks. The Reading Abbey is the town’s most famous landmark. Founded by Henry I, it became an important pilgrimage site in England. Unfortunately, it was partially destroyed during Henry VIII’s “Dissolution of Monasteries” in 1538. Reading Minster, Greyfriars Church and Forbury Gardens are some of the other places worth visiting.
Since Reading is a well-connected town, it can be reached via rail, express coaches or through the M4 motorway.