Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Sunningdale, SL5
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN SUNNINGDALE? We also cover Sunninghill, Virginia Water, Long Cross, Windlesham and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Sunningdale, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Sunninghill, Virginia Water, Long Cross, Windlesham and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Situated on the border of Surrey, Sunningdale is not far from Ascot, Sunninghill and Virgina Water. Although on the border, it actually lies in the Royal Borough of Windosr and Maidenhead, and therefore, is part of the country of Berkshire. Only in the late nineteenth century did the town become officially part of this district, with plenty of disagreement between various conflicting parties bringing confusion for many decades.
The civil parish is renowned for its large and expensive dwellings, with traditional and refurbished sash windows adorning many buildings. Wealth is replete in the area, with a huge number of professional golfers making full use of the prestigious and private Sunningdale Golf Club and Wentworth Golf Club.
The Reading line takes residents straight into Waterloo station, London, ensuring it’s an excellent place of residence to commuters catching a train into the city. And on weekends, the Sunningdale Park provides a lovely 65 acres of open land for residents to relax and enjoy the fresh air.