Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Windsor, SL4
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WINDSOR? We also serve Datchet, Water Oakley, Eton Wick, Oakley Green, Stoke Green, Middle Green, Old Windsor & more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Windsor, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Windsor, Datchet, Water Oakley, Eton Wick, Old Windsor and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
On Easters, River Thames’s royalty haven can be found in Windsor. If you’d like to take a tour of the Queen’s residence along Berkshire, visit its world famous castle. The British heritage is very much alive in Windsor Castle, as the Queen maintains her yearly visits in this historical fortress. Take a tour in this 900-year castle to see paintings, archives and drawings which reflect the height of royalty.
St. George’s Chapel reflects ultimate worship on the side of royalties with its elaborate designs on its altars, stalls and windows. Get an impression of royal weddings while walking through the halls of this sacred work of art. Indeed, no Windsor visit will ever be complete without dropping by its castle.
After having filling your visual appetite with royal designs and memorabilia, you can have your adventurous fill with sporting events, theatre shows and most excitingly, cruises. To know more, check out the official tourism authority today.