Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Wokingham, RG40
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN WOKINGHAM? We also cover Barkham, Arborfield, Popeswood, Winnersh, Binfield and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Wokingham, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Wokingham, Barkham, Arborfield, Popeswood, Winnersh, Binfield and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Wokingham is a beautiful market town in South East England, less than 35 miles from Central London. Initially, the area made its name as an important brick-making town, but in recent decades Wokingham has emerged as a crucial settlement for many forward-thinking companies in the light engineering and software development.
Interestingly, during the Civil War, Wokingham was a stomping ground for both sides, and due to the thriving silk trade was regularly raided, with as many as 20% of the houses burnt down at the time. Only by the 18th Century did Wokingham fully recover. But in 1903 the town really hit its stride with the first publication of The Wokingham Times, which has been serving the area ever since, winning many awards in the process.
The area benefits greatly from excellent transport links, whether connecting people to other Berkshire postcodes, or catching the train into the capital. Meanwhile the plethora of good schools has ensured that it is a town filled with families enjoying a great standard of living.