All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Maidenhead, SL6
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN MAIDENHEAD? We also serve Taplow, Burnham, Holyport, Littlewick Green, Dorney & more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Maidenhead, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Taplow, Burnham, Holyport, Littlewick Green, Dorney and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
See the Southern Bell of River Thames. Maidenhead provides all the excitement for those seeking artistic and callisthenic treats. It showcases the well-known Magnet Leisure Centre which offers Spinning Classes, Disco Dance Lessons and other workout programs.
Outdoor fans would be glad to know Maidenhead is part of the Thames Path National Trail. Along with charming houses, you can take a boat ride and get a glimpse of cliffs, hills and meadows. Did you also know this refreshing area was granted a Royal Charter title by Queen Elizabeth herself during the 16th century? Its peaceful streams also witnessed the dwellers’ resilience during the greatest flood in 19th century.
Today, you can enjoy over 300 shops and restaurants housed by Maidenhead. The early 2000’s best restaurant, Fat Duck is a must-try. Its finest selections of aperitifs, gazpachos and wine will make you think twice whether you’re in culinary heaven. The joint originated in Maidenhead’s very soil, so you’ll mostly likely taste their most authentic specialities.
If you’d like to see more of this town, get in touch with the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead today.