Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Eton, SL4
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN ETON? We also serve Windsor, Clewer, Datchet, Water Oakley, Eton Wick, Chalvey Spital & more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Eton, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Windsor, Clewer, Datchet, Water Oakley, Eton Wick, Chalvey Spital and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Derived from the old English term, “Ēa-tūn” which means River Town, Eton was once home to Edward the Confessor’s wife, Queen Edith. Lying on the opposite bank of the River Thames, this civil parish town is now part of the unitary authority of Windsor and Maidenhead. Connected by the Windsor Bridge, Eton is known as the “Forgotten Sibling” of Windsor.
Housing one of the most famous colleges in England, Eton College is an independent boarding school founded by King Henry VI. It remains as a “single-sex” school which only admits boys as their students. With around 1,400 pupils, this school has taught and nurtured future British Prime Ministers and members of the aristocracy. To date, Eton College is one of the most expensive boarding schools in the United Kingdom.
Eton is accessible via train and visitors can get off at the Windsor and Eton Central and Riverside Railway stations. Bus companies such as First and Redline also transport residents and visitors to and from Eton.