Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Ascot, SL5
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN ASCOT? We cover Cheapside, Chavey Down, Woodside, South Ascot and more!
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Guildford
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Ascot, Berkshire. We cover Cheapside, Chavey Down, Woodside, South Ascot and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Ascot is a small town located on the southern end of Windsor Great Park in Berkshire, just six miles from Windsor and six miles from Eton. The town is famous for it’s prestigious Race Course where races are held over twenty five days, the most important of these meetings is the Royal meeting where the queen attends and the ladies dress to impress on Ladies Day. There are many places to explore perhaps the lookout Discovery Centre would be a good place to start, there are over seventy interactive exhibits, you can launch a rocket, climb through a giant mole hole, even meet a robot Owl who might, just might tell you a joke….. Or for a trip back in time and all things military a visit to the Berkshire Yeomanry Museum will explain the history and story of the Berkshire Yeomanry where Regimental artefacts and uniforms date as far back as 1794, or there is always the Household Cavalry Museum, where the glistening splendour of the Household Cavalry is on show in the heart of Horse Guards Parade, the collection covers 300 years of military history, you can even see the working stable block…. Or Aldershot Military Museum is complete with a training tunnel, you can ride in a tank and even be shouted at by a Drill Sergeant. For thrills and undoubted spills a visit to the Bracknell Dry Ski Slope will get the adrenaline pumping whether you ski or snow board, or perhaps ice skating is more for you, all is possible here. Or how about a visit to Thorpe Park with rides that make your heart race such as Stealth and Colossus, Nemesis and many more, with Rumba Rapids that will definitely get you wet or for younger ones Fantasy Fish and Ollie Octopus puts smiles on faces….