All of our staff are tested for Covid 19 twice weekly to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers
REQUEST A QUOTE
Complete the form below and we will call back as soon as possible. We never share your details!
Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Bracknell, RG12
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN BRACKNELL? We also cover Popeswood, Binfield, Warfield, Winkfield Row and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Bracknell, Berkshire. Also serving surrounding towns and villages including Popeswood, Binfield, Warfield, Winkfield Row and beyond.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
The town of Bracknell can be found within Berkshire, England. It is surrounded by the Crowthorne and Swinley Woods. After World War II, Bracknell has been designated as a new town. The expansion was to give housing to around 25,000 people. The town centre was made to introduce new industries in order to give more jobs.
The 80s is when most of the manufacturing industry in Bracknell closed their doors. This includes the Thomas Lawrence Brickworks who made the notable red rubber bricks. These bricks were used on popular locations such as the Westminster Cathedra and the Royal Albert Hall. Despite this, the town is able to attract high technological industries such as Microsoft, Fujitsu and Dell.
Bracknell’s town centre is home to numerous businesses. It is connected to the Waterlook to Reading Line due to the town’s Bracknell and Martins Heron railway station.