Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Cheam, SM3
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Cheam, London.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
Formerly known as “Ceiham”, Cheam is a suburban village rich in history. It was formerly one of Wallington Hundred’s administrative divisions during the Anglo-Saxon times. Cheam was also home to monks visiting Chertsey Abbey in 1018. Listed buildings such as the Whitehall Gallery and Lumley Chapel can also be found in Cheam. These are just some of the historical places of interest found in the village of Cheam.
Considered as one of the largest villages in the London Borough of Sutton, Cheam is divided into two areas, Cheam Village and North Cheam. Cheam Village is Cheam’s upmarket part which also houses its historic buildings. The heart of the village is its High Street which offers a mixture of shopping facilities, great restaurants and independent establishments. North Cheam on the other hand, have more established bus routes for commuters. Bus Service 93, 151, 213 and X26 Express Service to Heathrow Airport serve this area. Its centre, Victoria Junction, is home to Sainsbury’s largest supermarket. North Cheam’s Leisure Centre on Malden Road has squash courts and a swimming pool.
Joanna Roswell, Tim Vine, Paul Greengrass, James Blades and Director UK’s current president, Paul Greengrass are some of Cheam’s most notable residents.