Traditional Wood Sliding Sash & Casement Window Services in Croydon, CR0
Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Specialists
NOT IN CROYDON? We also serve Waddon, Beddington, Broad Green, Selhurst, Addiscombe and more.
What Do We Do?
- Fitting, Installation & Reinstatement of Traditional Wooden Windows
- Replacement & Upgrade of Windows, Boxes & Sashes
- Draught-Proofing/Excluding, Renovation, Restoration & Painting
- Double Glazing, Energy Efficient & Other Glass Options
- Bespoke Styling, Paint Colour, Furniture, Security & Timber Options
Why Use Us?
- Workshop, showroom and offices based nearby in Surrey
- Specialists in traditional wooden sash windows
- Bespoke windows and doors built to YOUR specifications
- No quibble after-sale service – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It’s all us! Manufacturing, fitting, and support – no outsourced work.
About Our Sash & Casement Windows
Our custom sash windows and casement windows include a number of options for the customer including double-glazing, mouldings, window furniture and more. We also repair, restore and draught-proof sash windows in Croydon, South London. Also serving Waddon, Beddington, Broad Green, Selhurst, Addiscombe and more.
You May Also Like
A little about our service area…
“Located south of Charing Cross, Croydon is one of the largest towns in South London. It is also one of the largest shopping and commercial districts outside Central London. With a population of over 52,000, Croydon is included in the London Plan as one of the planned metropolitan centres in the area. By the year 2020, the city aims to be a centre for business, culture, living and retail.
Croydon was historically part of Surrey and it became a market town during the Middle Ages. In 1803, the Surrey Iron Railway opened in Croydon at the town became an important commuter town by the early 20th century. It also became known for metal working, car manufacturing and its airport. Croydon was eventually amalgamated into Greater London in 1965.
The town of Croydon is accessible through the Tramlink light rail system, trains from Central London, buses and the A23 Purley Way.